10 Absolutes For All the Copy to Promote Your Horse Business
Article: By Roberta Edstrom
Ten Sales copy writing tips to help you market your horse business…
1) An attention getter headline: You have to get them to notice you. This is not the sales pitch. The headline is meant for one thing and one thing only: to get them to read the sub-headline.
2) The sub headline: This is the leader into the rest of the conversation. It is the sentence that asks them to read more.
3) Credibility: Brag a little or a herd full, just make sure you can stand behind every word. If you promise things you can not stand behind, your customers will quickly lose trust in you. Cowboy-up here, say what you mean, and mean what you say. It it that simple.
4) Testimonials: If you do not have any yet, test your product out on your friends and get them to write one for you. Just get them out there. You customers have to have a way to get to know you and testimonials from real customers is the best way to accomplish that. Here is an extra hint: to not edit there copy. Their mistakes will make them seem more real to your customers.
5) Sell the Benefits: not the features. This is still the hardest part for me. Example: this is a feature (tassels are made with real horse hair (no emotional connection). You need to add emotion to make a sale: Discover richness of an age-old tradition made in the classic cowboy style, with authentic horse hair.
6) Transference: You have to add the words “you” and “your” to the copy. Make them feel as if they already own it.
7) Guarantee: Offer a 100% no risk, no-questions asked, life-time money back guarantee. It has been proven many times, that the longer the guarantee the less returns.
8) Bonus: Add as many bonuses to your customer as you can imagine. Offer a simple, inexpensive daily prize for posting to your site and just watch your site come to life. I have discovered that horse lovers, love free items, buy one get one free and they adore contests with prizes. This is a great way to increase your email list as well.
9) Call to action: This was a hard lesson for me to learn, but once I started asking them to place an order, our sales almost doubled over night. Tell them exactly what you want them to do, what button you want them to push, number to call, but make sure you are specific. Let them know action you want them to take.
10) Give them all your contact information: All of it. They need to know you are a person that they can reach. Ninety-nine percent will not call you, but that same ninety-nine percent want to know that they can if they need to.
Affiliate ads: How to Submit Online Articles That Pull Traffic to Your Website Joan Stewart interviews Sharron Senter (Audio for sale)
Legal Issues You Must Know When Writing Articles
for Fee or for Free Joan Stewart interviews attorney Patricia Eyres (A live 1-hour teleseminar) (Audio for sale)
These are 10 rules you need to learn. These are like the foundation on horsemanship. How do I bridle my horse. How do I write great copy to promote him.
Each horse hair item so intricately made by his hands, was admired and prized for generations: a working piece of authentic Western Art. From the moment you place you hands around one of our high quality, hand-made horse hair items, you will love and treasure each piece for years to come.
For your enjoyment, we introduce Knot-A-Tail’s priceless treasures of the West. Come for a visit our horse forum and community page or post your greatest horse story, suggestions and let me know if there is any thing else you would like to see on our site.
We want to exceed all of your expectations, so why not stop by and tell us what you needs, dreams and desires.
Always here to help:
Happiest of trails
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Roberta_Edstrom