Submit Article to be Published on ALove4Horses.com
Hi, I am so glad you are considering posting an article or press release on this site. I am always open to posting good information here that will benefit my blog’s readers, which are HORSE PEOPLE. I am stressing that because that is the first thing you need to make sure of — that your article will be beneficial and welcome by people that love horses and may have a horse related business.
Articles, Press Releases, News, and Tips Welcome!
I will only consider posting high quality articles that fit into one or more of the following subject categories…
# All About Horses
* Horse News
* Horse Tweets
# Business Tips
# Design Tips
# Horse Art
# Horse Books
# Marketing Tips
* Internet Marketing
I am very picky about quality and am quick to reject any article that reads like spam — too pushy on trying to sell something. I will reject any article that doesn’t met most of the following criteria (my rules)…
- The article must be beneficial (contribute value) and be welcome by people that love horses – some of which may have a horse related business — NOT written fast just for back-links. All horse-related topics will be considered, but I am specially interested in receiving articles that would help horse business owners. Please note that the horse’s well-being should always be kept in mind and I will not post anything that is not in the best interest of horses.
- Original articles well written and detailed wanted — no mimi articles. (Articles on mini horses are fine!) Before submitting your writing please do your own double checking of spelling, grammar, facts, and do your own keyword research.
- The article’s title is very important and should have your best keywords in it. Keep it fairly short and to the point but creative and draw people to want to read the article. Please spend some time on writing a great title. Make your title worthy of be re-tweeted!
- Check and make sure you are not considering writing an article that has already be posted on this site. Use the site search and see what has already be posted on your subject.
- Links: Yes you may add a couple of links in your article as long as they lead to sites that my readers would be interested in — again these are horse people — so horse and horse related sites are any other highly relevant sites. NO links to horse betting or drug selling sites!
- You may also add a paragraph below the article about you and your business or website. People do like to know a little about the person that wrote the article. Bio/resource box at bottom of article may contain link back to your site or useful site.
- I reserve the right to reject your article without giving a reason. Yes, that seem rather rude of me, but being so busy I really don’t have the time to critique your writing, sorry.
- I reserve the right to edit your article and title as I see fit as long as the article doesn’t lose its focus. I will limit the number of guest articles to about 2-4 per week. I have already received over a hundred articles — all spam! I don’t read or post spam so don’t waste your or my time with it!
Sorry about the list of rules — like you are back in school, but they are needed to help you and me save time and letting you know where I stand. By the way here is an article about Guest Posting that you should read: The Ten Steps To Arranging and Writing a Killer Guest Post.
Before you email me your guess post please check the following…
- Is your article subject relevant to this blog’s readers which are horse loving people?
- Is the title worthy of a retweet and make people want to read the article? Does it have good keywords in it.
- Do you have a couple of photos that help add interest or understanding to the article?
- Is the introduction engaging? A good intro gives people an idea of what they will learn should they keep reading and makes them want to continue.
- Is the article written in a way that makes it easy to read and understand and flows in a logical structure? Write like you are talking to a friend.
- Does the article end with a call to action? This can be in your short bio below the article. Like ask the readers for their feedback to help engage them to leave a comment or link on your link to check out your site.
Why post — what is in it for you?
Here are a few of the reasons: gain exposure, traffic, quality back links (good for SEO), and credibility for your blog/website/product.
alove4horses.com has been online since about 1999. The first article on this site once it was created as a blog was Saturday, November 4th, 2006. Google PR (pagerank 4)
Ready to contribute an article? Please contact me with your article idea and I will let you know if I am interested in it. Then I will want to see the text and photos you want to post. I will then look it over and post if all is well with it or ask you to make changes to it. Once all is review and approved your article will be published on this blog.
If you have any questions not answered here or just want to suggest article subjects you would like to see on this site please fill free to contact me.