Local events provide access to expert advice on topics that matter most to horse owners
WHO: Every horse owner has questions, which is why Purina is bringing expertise from its 1,200 acre nutrition research farm, the Purina Animal Nutrition Center, to their communities by partnering with local independent dealers to host in-person Horse Owners Workshops
WHAT: At a local HOW® event, horse owners can
– See live demonstrations by equine experts on topics like nutrition, veterinary care, management care, training and more.
– Enter to win prizes, including a year’s supply of Purina® horse feed, an all-expense paid trip to the Purina Animal Nutrition Center and more*.
– Receive a frequent buyer punch card toward a free bag of any premium Purina® feed. And if attendees bring a friend, they can receive an extra punch.
– Speak with their local independent Purina® dealer about IMPACT® horse feeds, introduced this year. Developed by Purina® Ph.D. equine nutritionists, these feeds are backed by more than 85 years of research and provide premium, affordable nutrition.
WHEN: February through April 2014.
WHERE: Horse owners can find a free event near them by visiting purinamills.com/horse-feed/how/.
WHY: One Purina® dealer that frequently hosts events partners with Purina Ph.D. equine nutritionists and a prestigious local veterinary clinic to bring cutting-edge research to its customers. “Horse owners sometimes develop habits and routines that cause them to forget some of the things they learned years ago,” says Curtis Spencer, owner and president, Spencer’s Feed & Seed, Folsom, La. “Horse Owners Workshops can help refresh their memories and break through the routines they’ve developed to bring them back to the basics.”
About Purina Animal Nutrition
Purina Animal Nutrition LLC (purinamills.com) is a national organization serving producers, animal owners and their families through more than 4,700 local cooperatives, independent dealers and other large retailers throughout the United States. With an uncompromising commitment to animal excellence, Purina Animal Nutrition conducts industry-leading R&D initiatives that create and sustain a valued portfolio of complete feeds, supplements, premixes, ingredients and specialty technologies for the livestock and lifestyle animal markets. Species served by Purina Animal Nutrition include both large and small animals, including cattle, horses, swine, chickens, hamsters, gerbils and rabbits. Headquartered in Shoreview, Minn., Purina Animal Nutrition LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Land O’Lakes, Inc.
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Maximum of one (1) entry per person. Enter at Purina Horse Owners Workshop events or by mail. Sweepstakes starts 1/27/14 and ends 5/30/14. Visit purinamills.com/horse-feed/how/ to find a Purina Horse Owners Workshop event and for complete rules. Void where prohibited.