Delightful horse paintings by Nancy J. Bailey added to ecard service!
I am thrilled by Nancy’s generosity in allowing me to add her gorgeous horse art to my Internet equine greeting cards. Nancy is the writer of the horse book, “Clifford of Drummond Island” that I recently posted about and which am reading with much pleasure right now. She is also an accomplished equine artist – truly a woman of many talents.
Click on images to go send an ecard. I have NO pop up ads on my ecard site.
Here is the list of Nancy’s horse art that I have added to the horse ecards…
- Two palominos with a calico cat – “Pal O’ Mine”, Oil, 12 x 16″
- Dappled stallion at play and stirring the dust – “RanchBoss Cortez, Buckskin Morgan stallion”, Watercolor, 9 x 12″
- A lovely headed champion Morgan hunter show gelding – “Wally”, watercolor 9 x 12″
- A Morgan Western Pleasure Champion – “Dukie”, Watercolor, 12 x 16″
- One of the original horse illustrations for the ‘Clifford of Drummond Island’ book – “The Last Word”, Charcoal/conte, 9 x 12″
Keep your eyes sharp for I will be adding more of Nancy’s horse art to new ecards soon! You can also purchase a multitude of different items with her charming artwork, from tee-shirts to printed greeting cards, from her Internet shop.
About the artist Nancy J. Bailey
Nancy, is an amazing artist, photographer, book author, play writer, and other creative nouns. I am delighted to have meet her over the Internet!
If you happen to be a lucky owner of one of Nancy’s artworks and would love to see it as an ecard please contact me. Oh, did I forget to mention that Nancy’s accepts horse portrait commissions and that they are reasonably priced?
Do you send ecards to friends and family? Leave a comment if you enjoy sending and receiving internet greeting cards.