Tips and Tactics from the Horse Advertising Network for successfully advertising on the Internet.
Advertising on the Internet can easily be a success or a bust. Several factors come into play in building a successful advertising campaign on the Internet. The first and foremost is making sure you reach the right audience for your products or services.
You cannot just place ads in the vast Internet world and expect the orders to start rolling in. You have to have credibility, good ads, good website and reach the right audience, multiple times, to have a successful advertising campaign.
In our busy world, and today’s soft economy, people buy when they have a need and they want to find what they want *now*. You need to be in their mind, bookmarked, or front of them when they are ready to buy. You need to make it easy for them to buy from you.
The buying public on the Internet does a lot of comparison shopping. Most are typically ready to buy when they start their search and find the right product or service that meets their need. During their search they may visit some websites multiple times making comparisons. Not only is your product or service important but also how you present yourself and your call to action are very important. During their search, or visiting some of their favorite websites, some see items that may be of future interest they will click to visit the website if the landing page tells them what they want to know they will bookmark it for future reference.
The more your ads are seen on multiple websites the more credibility you build. This increases your probability that a prospect will buy from you today or when they are ready to buy what you are offering in the future.
There are *thousands* of horse related websites on the Internet. So how do you find the ones to advertise on that are right for your business? Do you need an advertising sales person? How do you get maximum exposure for your products or services while controlling your costs? How do you build credibility? How do you build your website visibility on the Internet to support your sales efforts? All questions you are faced with when considering the Internet as a marketing and sales vehicle.
Setting your expectations is the first step in establishing a successful advertising campaign. Expectations should include:
1. What return on my advertising investment do I expect? How fast?
2. Am I advertising for immediate sales? Long term sales? Both?
3. Am I advertising my products or services to support Internet only sales, direct sales, store sales or to support 3rd party sales?
4. What do I expect someone to do when they see my ad or visit my website? How do I get them to take the action I want?
5. How do I build credibility?
Your expectations should then be used to determine the types of ads you develop, your website content, your landing page and what advertising vehicle(s) you will need to use to reach your target market to fulfill your expectations.
This is the first step you need to take to lay the groundwork to help insure you have a successful Internet Advertising program.
Our next email will cover designing your ads and your landing page.
Future articles on Horse Advertising Network will cover:
· What is an ad network and how does it work. How is it cost effective and how does it help build online credibility, branding and sales.
· Advertising Campaign Management with an eye on your goals, message, ads, budget, return on investment and website.
· Tracking results; website visitors and what they do when they visit your website, ad views, clicks to your website and conversion rates.
· Internet Marketing for your website to increase your website visibility and credibility.
If you would like information on some of our future topics today, a free consultation on your website, your expectations or help designing your ads feel free to contact us anytime. Our mission is to help you make money.
For more information contact:
CEO Riding’s Publications Inc.
Sales Consultant Horse Advertising Network
President American Horse Publications
Horse Advertising Network is a great program for advertisers and for website publishers.No tags for this post.