Customers demand better service and are willing to pay a higher price for it.
I just read, “Satisfied Customers : What Do Customers Want? and it spills the beans about what is really important to your customers.
We all love a bargain but this article says we love good service even more and are willing to travel a little farther and pay a bit higher to get it.
So how can you make your horse business more successful – give your customers more of what they want. Most businesses have room to improve their quality of customer service.
Aim to improve…
- Attitude – remember honey beats vinegar and courteous counts! You have to mean it and live it.
- Know your stuff – do you know the facts? Keep your knowledge updated. Share your knowledge in clear communication and visuals. Case studies and videos are convincing.
- Add Value – consider the whole picture and see what you can do to make it brighter.
- Think Convenience – what makes it easier, simple, and more comfortable?
- Speed – well we all wanted it yesterday and we are all moving through the day with a long to-do-list.
“A sale is not something you pursue, it is something that happens to you while you are immersed in serving your customer.”
“Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game.”
– Tony Alessandra
“Customer service is awareness of needs, problems, fears and aspirations.”
“Here is a simple but powerful rule: always give people more than what they expect to get.”
– Nelson Boswell
What are you doing to improve your business success? Marketing though improved service may help you keep more customers. Please leave a comment. Thanks!