A few nibbles of oats about me
My Business Philosophy…
- I believe in myself and in the services and goods that I market.
- I believe in truth, quality, value, and honest business methods.
- I believe in my business clients and know they are working hard to create a business that sustains their body and mind, their families, and creates value for their clients and I aim to help them.
- I aspire to consistently improve in all that I undertake.
- I recognize the fact that the first requisite of success is not to aim for profits, but to grant true benefits, and that monetary reward materializes because of this course.
- I believe in the simple joys of life – sunshine and fresh air, running my dogs, fresh wild blackberries, listening to the song birds, watching my ponies run, the golden rule, etc…
- I believe that when I make a sale I should aim to make a friend – not for the moment but for life.
- I believe that when I part with a client that we should both be happy to meet again in the future.
- I endeavor to depict horses and all animals as the wondrous spirits that they are so that other people will also see them that way.
~Joni Solis, artist, businesswomen, and passionate adorer of horses.
You can also learn more about me by reading this interview: Equine Graphic & Web Designer Interview – Joni Solis
I receive so much email spam, that it’s too easy for me to accidentally delete your email message unless you use my contact form to send me a message. Thanks for understanding.
Artist, Joni Solis – A Love for Horses Art Studio
Email address: info (at) alove4horses.com
I prefer email contact first, using my contact form. Thanks!
I respect your email privacy: I do not sell or rent my electronic mailing list to anyone at anytime for any reason, nor do I send unsolicited email. I believe in treating my subscribers like friends.
Owner, A Love for Horses
Click on the images below to view some of the past custom horse logos I have designed…